AIP - Added Value Programme
Because Efficiency is Everything, Improvement Pays
AIP is NSK's powerful and practical sales toolkit, consisting of a menu of NSK engineering and service solutions designed to deliver added value to end user customers by improving their machine reliability, technical knowledge and overall profitability as a result of reducing their total cost of ownership.
With AIP, NSK helps you to make your customers' operations and maintenance processes more efficient and therefore more profitable, saving them money at every step of the process, enabling them to remain market competitive in their respective industries.
The programme comprises five clear
steps which are called the Value Cycle:
- Step 1 – Evaluation:
- We make site visits to gather data and understand the customers' challenges.
- Step 2 – Recommendation:
- We use our learning, knowledge and experience to create a solution, including anticipated savings for the customer.
- Step 3 – Implementation:
- We can assist, if required, with the installation, and testing of our recommended solution and, if appropriate, we can also refine it for improved operation.
- Step 4 – Validation:
- We monitor performance to ensure the anticipated results are being delivered.
- Step 5 – Extension:
- We collate data, share learning and look to expand the service to new applications.
- Stores survey
- Workshop survey
- Process map
- Bearing cross-referencing
- Application reviews
- Machine design support
- OEM part conversion
- Product training
- Application of NSK bearings
- AIP training
- Industry-specific training
- Bearing condition analysis
- Failed bearing analysis
- Lubrication analysis
- Material and dimensional analysis
One of the key features of AIP is that it involves much closer working relationships between you, your customer, and NSK. Working together, we can share ideas, responsibilities and insights that can dramatically improve customer satisfaction and trust, as well as your profitability.
Improvement pays for Distributor
The Added Value Programme AIP is a powerful improvement tool, and we are investing significant resources into getting this exactly right for our distributor partners. This will lead to significant improvements in your operations through.
- Deeper understanding
- More insightful conversations
- Enhanced knowledge and skills development
- Increased profitability
- Stronger partnerships and long-term security
- A‘future-proofed' business model
Improvement pays for End User
AIP represents a customised solution which identifies and quantifies the improvements and savings end user can benefit from through
- An end-to-end service delivering success
- Increased efficiency, effectiveness and reliability
- Maximising productivity
- Enhanced safety
- Better skilled personnel
- Optimised inventory, releasing working capital
- Added value improvements
- Reducing the total cost of ownership
For more information of how AIP can drive improvement for you, click here to download the brochures:
To calculate and document cost savings, NSK has developed some Calculation Tools. Click below to access:
Available in 12 languages and featuring 10 different currencies from Europe, Americas and Asia.
Find AIP partners certified by NSK around the world.
For AIP Success Stories, click here to access: