A series of angular contact ball bearings that has been designed specifically for swiveling spindle heads used in machine tools, such as machining centers and multi-tasking machine tools, and is suitable for high precision processing. The Robustslim? series of highly accurate, low profile, angular contact ball bearings offer high moment stiffness and low torque rotation.
- Ball bearings achieve high running accuracy and low torque rotation.
- High moment stiffness on a par with crossed roller bearings.
- Exclusive design of the thin cross-section profile is thinner than that of a standard angular contact ball bearing.
Angular contact ball bearings that have been designed specifically for machine tool swiveling spindle heads.
Achievement high running accuracy and low torque rotation due to ball bearing.
- Rotational accuracy is less than 0.5㎛.
- Moment stiffness is on a par with crossed-roller bearings.
- Thin cross-section profile is 35% thinner than that of a standard angular contact ball bearing.