NSK Super Precision Cylindrical Roller Bearings are designed specifically to handle large radial loads in high-speed spindle applications that demand high running accuracy (runout) of bearing-spindle arrangements.
- This lineup of bearing includes a basic series that meets ISO standards and a specified series targeting machine tools.
- A double-row cylindrical roller bearing series is available for applications requiring high rigidity. A single-row cylindrical roller bearing series is available for applications requiring high-speed performance.
- A Robust series of high performance bearings is available for applications requiring both high-speed and high-rigidity performance.
Highly Rigid Series of Double-Row Cylindrical Roller Bearings
New material and new design facilitate enhanced machine tool performance.
- High-speed performance and low heat generation
- Enhanced service life with grease lubrication
- Highly rigid PPS resin cage restricts deformation due to centrifugal force, and achieves stable rotation at high speeds.
Standard Series of Single-Row Cylindrical Roller Bearings
Basic series of NSK Super Precision Single-Row Cylindrical Roller Bearings that meet ISO standards.
- NSK long life Z bearing steel used as standard material.
- Highly rigid roller guided machined brass cage
Robust Series of Single-Row Cylindrical Roller Bearings
The highly heat-resistant PEEK cage and excellent heat resistant and wear resistant SHX steel help the bearing achieve a dmn value of 220 X 104.
- Optimum design for low heat generation
- SHX steel for improved seizure resistance.
- High-speed performance achieved through use of heat-resistant, highly rigid, PEEK resin material