Highly precise angular contact thrust ball bearings for precision ball screws have been designed specifically for each application. Lineup includes both a highly rigid series and high-capacity series.
- The highly rigid series for machine tool applications has been designed specifically to provide large axial rigidity and precise rotation with lower starting torque.
- The highly rigid series is available with a lubricant seal for machine tool applications.
- The high load capacity series for electric injection molding machines offers enhanced service life through the use of optimally designed ball diameter and contact angle for a higher load rating.
A highly rigid and highly functional series that is available in an extensive lineup, which includes sealed bearings.
- Highly rigid, and offer an extended service life, which has been made possible by specifically designing the bearings for ball screw support units.
- Available with highly reliable and highly debris resistant contact seals.
- Improved ease of handling
Bearing series with a highly functional design that features a simplified design.
- High capacity and compact size
- Improved reliability offers an extended service life in comparison to standard angular contact ball bearings.
- Optimally designed ball bearings achieve lower rotating torque.
Double row angular contact thrust ball bearings in back-to-back arrangement (DB) with a single outer ring. The bearings from this series are contact sealed and pre-greased for easy handling.
- Prepacked with high-performance grease and easier handling.
- BSF Type bearings feature bolt holes and an extraction groove on the outer ring for easy mounting directly on to the housing and removal from.
- BSBD bearings are available in matched DT pairs for applications with large external loads or where high rigidity and long life are required.