NSK offers a wide lineup of precision angular contact ball bearings where customers to choose the optimum specification of bearing according to the needs of their application. NSK precision angular contact ball bearings provide the perfect solution for applications requiring high runout accuracy of rotating machine parts, such as the machine tool main spindles, or the application of faster rotating speeds.
- This lineup of bearing includes a basic series that meets ISO standards, and a specified series targeting machine tools.
- A series of sealed angular contact ball bearings with prepacked grease is available.
- The Robust™ series of high performance bearings include, a wide lineup of bearings, ranging from highly rigid types to ultrahigh-speed types.
A basic series of NSK precision angular contact ball bearings that meets ISO standards.
- NSK's Z steel, a long life bearing steel, is used as the standard material.
- The 70 and 79 series are sealed with a grease life that has been improved by one and half times.
- Two types of cages are available.
This series developed with the best of material, evaluation, and analysis technologies, of which NSK is proud. This is highly functional series for machine tool. In addition, the sealed type of this series, which offers longer service life and shows excellent environmental friendliness is available.
- Reduces heat generation and achieves high-speed rotation
- X type bearing, which is made of SHX steel developed by NSK, offers long service life for use in high-speed applications.
- Wide lineup to meet various applications is achieved.
- Grease life of the selaed type has been extended.
Ultra High-Speed rotation and low-noise performance has been achieved through focusing efforts on optimizing the oil-air lubrication system of this bearing.
- Achieves 40,000 min-1 with ISO-40 equivalent taper using oil-air lubrication.
- Noise levels reduced by approximately 3 dB to 5 dB in comparison with conventional oil-air lubrication.
- Achieves 40,000 min-1 with about half of the air volume of conventional oil-air lubrication.
Accommodate the need for high precision and ultra high-speed for shaft diameters of less than 25 mm.
Highly functional series that support the high performance requirements of compact spindles.
- Ultra high-speed bearings designed specifically for compact spindles.
- X-type with inner and outer rings that are made of excellent heat resistant and wear resistant SHX steel help high-speed applications achieve a long service life.
- High precision specifications are standard.
A Robust series of angular contact ball bearings for sustaining axial loads that achieves high-speed and high rigidity performance.
- The BTR series has a contact angle of 40° that features both high thrust rigidity and low heat generation properties.
- The BAR series has a contact angle of 30° that focuses on high-speed performance in comparison to the BTR series.
The TAC-F series of angular contact ball bearings is used to sustain axial loads and is focused on high rigidity.
- A contact angle of 50℃ that focuses on rigidity, and perfect for highly rigid spindles that operated under heavy-duty cutting applications.
- Inseparable design facilitates easier handling.