Features1. This lineup of bearing includes a basic series that meets ISO standards, and a specified series targeting machine tools.
2. A series of sealed angular contact ball bearings with prepacked grease is available.
3. The Robust series of high performance bearings include, a wide lineup of bearings, ranging from highly rigid types to ultrahigh-speed types.
Standard Series of High Precision Angular Contact Ball Bearings
1. NSK's Z steel, a long life bearing steel, is used as the standard material.
2. The 70 and 79 series are sealed with a grease life that has been improved by one and half times.
3. Two types of cages are available.
Robust Series of Ultra High-Speed Angular Contact Ball Bearings
1. Reduces heat generation and achieves high-speed rotation
2. X type bearing, which is made of SHX steel developed by NSK, offers long service life for use in high-speed applications.
3. Wide lineup to meet various applications is achieved.
4. Grease life of the selaed type has been extended.
Robust series, Spinshot II of Ultra High-Speed Angular Contact Ball Bearings with Oil-Air Lubrication
1. Achieves 40,000 min-1 with ISO-40 equivalent taper using oil-air lubrication.
2. Noise levels reduced by approximately 3 dB to 5 dB in comparison with conventional oil-air lubrication.
3. Achieves 40,000 min-1 with about half of the air volume of conventional oil-air lubrication.
Robust BSR series of Ultra High Precision Angular Contact Ball Bearings
Highly functional series that support the high performance requirements of compact spindles.
1. Ultra high-speed bearings designed specifically for compact spindles.
2. X-type with inner and outer rings that are made of excellent heat resistant and wear resistant SHX steel help high-speed applications achieve a long service life.
3. High precision specifications are standard.
Robust Series of High-Speed Angular Contact Thrust Ball Bearings
1. The BTR series has a contact angle of 40° that features both high thrust rigidity and low heat generation properties.
2. The BAR series has a contact angle of 30° that focuses on high-speed performance in comparison to the BTR series.
TAC-F Series of Highly Rigid Angular Contact Thrust Ball Bearings
1. A contact angle of 50° that focuses on rigidity, and perfect for highly rigid spindles that operated under heavy-duty cutting applications.
2. Inseparable design facilitates easier handling.