- 1. High Quality Steel - Ultra clean steel to extend bearing life by up to 80%.
- 2. Advanced Grease Technology - NSK lubricants that can extend grease life and performance.
- 3. High Grade Balls - Quiet and smooth operation even at high speed.
- 4. Super Finished Raceways - Specially honed to minimise noise and improve lubricant distribution and life.
- 5. Contact Angle - Offered in 15, 25, 30 and 40 degree angles.
- 6. Cages - Available in a range of Polyamide, steel and brass cage assemblies.
Single-Row Angular Contact Ball Bearings (Pressed Steel Cages & Machined Brass Cages)
Since the rigidity of single-row angular contact ball bearings can be increased by preloading, they are often used in the main spindles of machine tools, for which high running accuracy is required.
Usually, the cages for angular contact ball bearings with a contact angle of 30° (Symbol A) or 40° (Symbol B) are in accordance with Table 1, but depending on the application, machined synthetic resin cages or molded polyamide resin cages are also used. The basic load ratings given in the bearing tables are based on the cage classification listed in Table 1.
Double-Row Angular Contact Ball Bearings
Their cages are pressed steel.
Four-Point Contact Ball Bearings
The contact angle is 35°, so the axial load capacity is high. This type is suitable for carrying pure axial loads or combined loads where the axial loads are high.
The cages are made of machined brass.
To find more titles of our catalogs, please follow the link below.Downloads (Catalogs and CAD drawings)
You can download the 2D / 3D CAD data of NSK products.
This service can provide designers with 2D and 3D data for mechanical parts.