- Q1: When was the company established?
- A: NSK's history dates back to 1914 when operations began as a joint-stock company. This business was incorporated in 1916, and Nippon Seiko Kabushiki Kaisha (NSK Ltd.) was established in Shinagawa, Tokyo. For more information, please visit the “History” page.
- Q2: When was the stock first listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange?
- A: The stock was first listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in May 1949.
- Q3: I'd like to know more about the company and its business.
- A: As a comprehensive bearing manufacturer,
NSK responds to the needs of a wide variety of fields via its two business segments - Industrial Machinery Business and Automotive Business.
- Q4: Where can I learn about NSK's environmental initiatives and philanthropic activities?
- A: NSK's environmental initiatives and philanthropic activities are introduced in the “Sustainability” page.
- To download NSK's CSR report, please visit here.
- Q5: What is the status of NSK's corporate governance initiatives?
- A: Detailed information about the status of NSK's corporate governance initiatives can be found on Corporate Governance page.
- Q6: How can I send questions to the investor relations group?
- A: Please visit our “IR Contacts” page for more information.
- Q1: What is the NSK stock code?
- A: It is 6471. (Tokyo Stock Exchange)
- Q2: On which stock exchanges is NSK listed?
- A: NSK is listed on Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- Q3: What is the minimum number of stocks allowed per trade?
- A: The minimum number of stocks is 100.
- Q4: When do shares have to be held for shareholders to qualify to receive a dividend?
- A: Shares held on March 31, and September 30 entitle shareholders to receive dividends. Information about changes in dividends and dividend payout confirmation dates can be found here.
- Q5: Is there a preferential treatment for shareholders program?
- A: No.
- Q6: Who is the transfer agent?
- A: Mizuho Trust & Banking Co., Ltd.
- Q1: When are NSK's accounting periods?
- A: The fiscal year ends on March 31 of each year. Please refer to the “IR Calendar” for upcoming earnings announcements and schedules.
- Q2: Can I view the earnings announcements over the Internet?
- A: Recent earnings announcements and other investor meetings can be accessed at “Financial Announcement ”.
- Q3: Where can I obtain a copy of NSK's annual report and Securities report?
- A: Please visit the “IR Library” page.
- Q4: I'd like to know about the Mid-term Plan.
- A: Please “Mid-Term Management Plan” page.