Papermaking machine bearings operating under hightemperature conditions are vulnerable to problems such as fracturing of the inner ring, which can result in work stoppages. NSK bearings, with their long service life, superior resistance to inner ring fractures, outstanding hardness, and excellent dimensional stability under high temperatures, produce solutions for a host of paper mill applications and operating environments.
TL Series of Spherical Roller Bearings
Provide superior resistance to inner ring fractures, which is ideal for papermaking machinery operating under high-temperature conditions. The tough, long-life, TL series of bearings help boost productivity and lower costs.
- Adopting NSK's proprietary steel grade (new specification bearing material) and a special case hardening and heat treatment process, resistance against inner ring fracturing has been dramatically improved.
- Raceway surface hardness has been increased for longer life performance.
- Dimensional stability under high temperature (200℃) operating conditions.
NSKHPS™ High Performance Standard Bearings for Industrial Machinery Spherical Roller Bearings
NSK successfully developed the NSKHPS series of spherical roller bearings, which provide a longer service life and higher limiting speeds, by employing leading-edge materials and technology in combination with years of cultivated experience and technical know-how.
- Bearing life increased by twofold (increased dynamic load rating by 25 %).
- Limiting speed increased by 20 %.
Molded-Oil bearings are lubricated with oil-impregnated solid material, which is contained within the bearing. Oil slowly seeping from this solid lubricant material provides ample lubrication to the bearing for extended periods.
- Designed to prevent water and other liquids from washing out the lubricating oil while preventing dust and other contaminants from getting inside the bearing.
- Low-torque performance, which is achieved by packing the bearing with oil-impregnated solid material after bearing surfaces have undergone a special surface treatment.
- Protect the working environment by eliminating stray oil mist or leakage.
- High-speed capability enabled through optimal composition of the solid lubricant material and methods used for the molding process.
EM Series of Cylindrical Roller Bearings
By applying NSK's innovative concepts, the EM series bearing has a greater number of larger rollers than that of a conventional bearing. Furthermore, the optimally designed one-piece cage offers high rigidity and low-wear performance.
- Bearing life increased by nearly twofold.
- Noise and vibration levels reduced by 40 to 50 percent.
- Cage strength dramatically enhanced.
Triple Ring Bearings
A uniquely structured, highly precise, long life, anti-creep bearing that also facilitates easy of handling and mounting.
- High load capacity design
- Vacuum melted, carburized steel for long life performance
- High precision
- Optimal inner ring design for improved lubrication
- Lubrication hole and groove provided on inner and outer rings
CA Series of Spherical Roller Bearings
The CA series features a machined cage; offers superior radial load capacity and alignment; and provides high load capacity and excellent strength. This product line includes the high-precision products shown on page 55.
- High load capacity
- High-strength machined brass cage