NSKHPS™ High Performance Standard Bearings for Industrial Machinery Spherical Roller Bearings
1. Bearing life increased by twofold (increased dynamic load rating by 25 %)
2. Limiting speed increased by 20 %.
High-Capacity Cylindrical Roller bearings EW and EM Series
EW series bearing
1. Bearing life increased by twofold approximately
2. Noise and vibration levels reduced by 60-70%.
3. Cage strengthened by one and half to twofold.
4. Limiting speed upgraded by 10-25%.
1. Bearing life increased by twofold approximately.
2. Noise and vibration levels reduced by 40-50%.
3. Cage strengthened dramatically.
Full-Complement Cylindrical Roller Bearings for Crane Sheaves
1. Sealing capability: With contact seals, intrusion prevention of foreign matters or water improved.
2. High capacity: Large radial and axial capacity is retained.
3. Corrosion resistance: With phosphate coating, corrosion resistance improved.
4. Grease replenishing type: It is possible to replenish grease through oil holes of inner ring.
5. Reduction of parts used for mounting: By using snap rings on outer ring, it is possible to reduce number of parts for bearing peripheral.
Large size Hi-TF Bearings
TM Series Sealed Deep Groove Ball Bearings
1. Sealed-in grease with a high affinity for gear oil to aid initial lubrication.
2. Heat-resistant seal material.
3. Seal lip structure prevents entry of foreign matter while allowing application of lubricant.
4. Lower torque than conventional contact seal bearings.